I N F O R M A T I O N C A R D S:
• If you would like a bracelet information card message me on the order.
G E M S T O N E S:
• Only natural high quality gemstones used in my bracelets, Malas and Necklaces.
M A T E R I A L S:
• 8mm Rhodonite, Faceted Amethyst beads & strong durable rubber stretch cord with brass rondelles.
E X A C T W R I S T S I Z E & H O W T O M E A S U R E :
• because each bracelet is made-to-order, you must measure your wrist before purchasing.
• if you don’t have a fabric measuring tape, a strip of paper or a string and a ruler will work just as well. There are several ‘actual size’ rulers available online if you don’t have one at home.
• measure just under the wrist bone and choose the size closest to your ‘exact’ measurement. I will add up for a comfortable fit, so please choose your ‘exact’ wrist size to ensure you get the best fit possible.
This beautiful bracelet was designed to assist the heart to heal trauma & pain.
Rhodonite is an outstanding stone for the restoration of physical energy that has been drained due to emotional trauma. It supports the flow of chi throughout the meridians of the body, directing essential strength to the endocrine system which increases one’s energy and vitality. It strengthens the muscles and heart and stimulates circulation. Rhodonite is associated with the Heart Chakra, which relates to peace, love, compassion and psychic healing. Rhodonite crystals reflect the Light of the heart and love while stimulating the Heart Chakra. The Heart Chakra regulates our interaction with the external world. It gives us the balancing ability to be ourselves within the environment.
Amethyst is a meditative and calming stone that works in the emotional, spiritual, and physical planes to promote calm, balance, and peace. It is also used to eliminate impatience. Purple Amethyst has been highly esteemed throughout the ages for its stunning beauty and legendary powers to stimulate, and soothe, the mind and emotions. It is a semi-precious stone in today’s classifications, but to the ancients, it was a “Gem of Fire,” a Precious Stone worth, at times in history, as much as a Diamond.
The bracelet will be spiritually cleansed and charged before shipped.